Join outstanding inter-disciplinary training across a broad cross-section of quantitative biosciences.
Watch all our students’ testimonial videos
What research questions are our students interested in?
- understanding biological systems in structural, physical, mechanistic and quantitative terms
- investigating structure-function relationship at the molecular, cellular or supracellular level
- integrate experimental and computational methods to solve challenging biological phenomena and develop technology
What training do we offer?
Our flexible coursework and research labs provide training in a variety of experimental and computational methods, including:
- Advanced spectroscopy
- Structural methods, with cutting-edge Cryo-EM, NMR, X-ray crystallography facilities
- Single molecule methods
- Computation, simulations and modeling of macromolecular systems, cellular dynamics, tissues and cellular communities
- Proteomics and other high-throughput methods and analysis
- Development and design of biomedical technology
- And much more…
Who should apply?
The Biophysics Program is a tight community of students with a broad variety of background and interests. We welcome applications from:
- students from majors in the biological and physical sciences (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, physics, bioengineering, molecular biology, neurosciences, etc)
- students who have or wish to develop a strong background in one of our main research areas
- students who have or wish to receive training at the intersection between various disciplines
- students interested in an exciting collaborative research environment
How to Apply