The Biophysics Colloquium is the main social and scientific event in the life of our program.
Where: Wisconsin Institute for Discovery – DeLuca Forum
When: Monday, September 25, 2023, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Registration deadline: Friday, September 15
This year’s program includes exciting research talks from senior students, and from faculty who recently joined the program.
There will be opportunities to mix at the lunch and the poster session.
In addition, Gail Robertson, the recent president of the Biophysical Society, will present her broad perspective on the present and future of Biophysics.
- Wen-Chi Shu, Jackson lab
- Pete Ducos, Grant Lab
- Nikunj Mehta, Chapman Lab
- Ben Harding, Rienstra Lab
- Juan Sanchez, Wright Lab
- Gail Robertson, Professor, Neuroscience
- Jade Wang, Professor, Bacteriology
- Abbas Rizvi, Assistant Professor, Neuroscience
- Jiaoyang Jiang, Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Registration is closed
The registration deadline for the Colloquium has passed. Individuals interested in attending talks are welcome.